Some facts about... Berlin!
Berlin is booming, Berlin is hip and upcoming. Living in Berlin means loving Berlin.
Did you know that...
- ... Berlin is the most populous German city?
- ... 3.7 million people live in Berlin?
- ... Berlin is the fastest growing city in Germany?
- ... Berlin is the place of business of numerous well-known companies like DB or Siemens?
- ... more than 200 000 people work in infonomics and creative economies?
- ... Berlin had about 58 000 more employees in 2017 than in the previous year?
- ... there are 187 000 students in Berlin?
Berlin is an inspiration for many branches like the media and the creative industry. Furthermore, this city makes up one big centre of politics, sciene and culture. It is named as an ideal location for conglomerates.
Berlin is brisk, inspiring and unique. With versatile cultural offerings and a high recreational value it is an international figurehead and home at the same time.
Welcome to Berlin!
Your new home: district Lichtenberg
Lichtenberg togther with its upcoming quarter Friedrichsfelde combines Berlin flair with the comfort of a modern living environment.
Discover your new home:
- The district around Volkradstraße/Balatonstraße abuts upon the zoo of Friedrichsfelde which is the largest one in Europe.
- Friedrichsfelde is located in the trendy east of Berlin. Only a few kilometers away from it you can find the hip Alexanderplatz.
- Shopping markets, cafés and restaurants are just around the corner as are medical practices and pharmacies. This great infrastructure is one reason why the district builds a little city within the city.
Lichtenberg - an aspiring area with modern living.
More important data about our residency
Urban Living Berlin is a complex with modern comfort apartments and spacious common areas in the middle of Friedrichsfelde.
- 272 comfort apartments (approx. 21 - 23 m²)
- 26 penthouse apartments (approx. 37 - 40 m²)
- modern furniture of high quality
- each apartment has its own kitchen and bathroom
- mostly with balcony or (roof-) terrace
- partly barrier-free
- common lounge
- recreation room
- event kitchen
- beach volleyball court in the courtyard
- 44 underground parking spaces
- 298 covered bicycle parking spaces (some of them are locked)
- 100 cellar boxes
- urban beekeeping
- large service offer
- community manager
- events & parties